I heard about this challenge, and I decided to go ahead and take part in it. I don’t have a list yet, but it’s about two books a month, which is doable. For details, or to sign up, check out this link.
- Challenge Details
- Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 – 31 Dec 2011
- Rules: To read TWENTY FOUR (24) horror & urban fantasy novels in 2011 (24 is the minimum but you can read more if you wish!)
- You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
- At the beginning of Jan 2011, you will find a link to add your reviews.
- You don’t have to have a blog to join in – for those without a blog just FILL IN THIS FORM and I will add you to the list – just join the discussion in the comments section to let us know when you’ve read a book and what you thought of it! 🙂