I heard about the Stephen King Challenge going on at Book Chick City, so I decided to sign up for the challenge–I can read at least 6 Stephen King books in 2011… Here are the details if you want to sign up!
- Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 – 31 Dec 2011
- Rules – There are two levels: Read either SIX (6) or TWELVE (12) Stephen King novels in 2011 (6 is the minimum but you can read more than 12 if you wish!)
- You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
- At the beginning of Jan 2011, I will add a link so you can add your reviews.
- You don’t have to have a blog to join in – for those without a blog just FILL IN THIS FORM and I will add you to the list – just join the discussion in the comments section to let us know when you’ve read a book and what you thought of it! 🙂