Found a site called ‘My Love Affair with Books’ and I decided I wanted to take advantage of this challenge–just to READ some books that are on my wishlist. I’m thinking of Addicted Level, but will add the list soon!
This challenge is for all those books you wish you’d read. I think I have a list of more than 200 books I want to read and it increases everyday! I am sure I am not alone , in this case…
These don’t have to be books you currently own, you can buy them, borrow them or beg for them. This is a great challenge for getting those TBR piles reduced. So go have a look at what you might read and challenge yourself.
*You can join anytime between now and Dec 31st 2011*1. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate.
–Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.Non-Bloggers can post their review on sites like Goodreads, Librarything, Shelfari etc
2. There are four levels:
— Curious – Read 3 books.
— Fascinated – Read 6 books.
— Addicted – Read 12 books.
— Obsessed – Read 20 books.
3. Any book format counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2011.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to the post about the Wish I’d Read That Challenge. Include the URL so that other participants can find join in and read your reviews and post.
7. All the participants must leave their email in the comments section and mention if you want to be reminded when the linky for reviews is put up.
8. There will be one Linky which will be put for the challenge on January 1st 2011. All the reviews throughout the year must be linked on the linky.
9. Finally, there are prizes! YES! There were will be TWO randomly selected participants who will win a $10 Amazon Gift Certificate. The 1st winner will be chosen at the end of 6 months , on 1st July and the 2nd winner will be chosen at the end of the year 2011.