It is Task it Tuesday, created by the fabulous Geeky Blogger and adopted first by Because Reading and now by Bloggiesta!
What is Task it Tuesday? Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme dedicated to the list makers of the blogging world 🙂 It’s all about being productive and organized – on your blog and in real life (if you so chose). By sharing our lists we get instant accountability partners and also get ideas of things to add to our lists (or sometimes ways to tackle tasks more efficiently). We hope you’ll join us!
So this week is a little crazy from the start. I got very sick on Saturday evening, which led into violent sickness on Sunday, and sort of recovery on Monday. My voice is almost back AND I’m only partially in pain when I cough (my abs did not like the ‘exercise’ they got over the weekend). But this week has a lot of to-dos that I need to accomplish.
- Finish updating the blog–I bought a new theme in mid-March, and I’m still playing around with it. The good news is that it’s almost completely done, but it is still a work in progress as I learn how it works.
- Print out flyers for Ontario Comic Con.
- Email some people about the anthology I’m in. All proceeds (we are not getting paid) are going to charity.
- Read about 5 books for a box I’m donating to a convention back east.
- Write 5 letters–my reply pile is growing–eek!
- Get to gym at least 2 times this week, if only for a little bike time.
- Heal up–I need to rest up for Ontario Comic Con this weekend. I want to be back to 100% by then!
- Write every weekday this week–already at 2/5 posts for this week! Yay!
What’s on your to-do list this week?