One of my internet friends, Sammye Jo (of 62Cards) has asked some questions, so here I am answering them. LOL.
What did you want to be when you were little? A writer, or an actress…There was a brief period of time where I wanted to be a lawyer, a paleontologist or archeologist, a pediatric cardiac surgeon or a private investigator.
- If you could travel at will….where would be the first place you would go? A beach.
- What is your favorite charity or non profit organization? Susan G. Komen or anything to do with Shelter Animals.
- Where is your favorite place online to buy crafty supplies? I end up buying from TwoPeasinABucket.com or eBay most of the time. I never remember Addicted to Rubber stamps or a Cherry on top when I place an order, oddly enough, always looking for new stores to check out.
- Have a pet peave? Share! My pet peeve is probably people who are mean or rude. I really don’t like it when people are mean or rude, even to friends of mine.
- What’s one thing you would change in your house if you could snap and it be done? I would move.
7. What was the theme of your high school prom??? Sadly, I don’t remember. I didn’t go to prom (other than to take some photos of the junior prom that I helped set up, but that was more for yearbook than anything else). I went to a friend’s play with my Grandmother because it was the friend’s birthday and no one in her family was going to see her in the play.