I’m going to sign up for the Eclectic Reader Challenge, because let’s face it, I’m a pretty eclectic reader. This should be easy.
The rules are pretty simple–and I just have to satisfy the following categories from their challenge page. Here’s the rules from the site:
- Retellings (of fairytale, legends or myth)
- A book set in a country starting with the letter S (eg. Sweden, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Slovakia)
- PI Crime (fiction featuring a private investigator)
- A novel published before you were born
- Contemporary romance
- Fiction for foodies (fiction featuring food/food related business)
- Microhistory (Non Fiction)
- Science Fiction set in space
- Sports (Fiction or Non fiction)
- Featuring diversity
- Epistolary Fiction (fiction written in the format of letters/emails/diary entries)
- Middle Grade/YA Adventure
- Each time you read and review a book as part of this challenge, make sure you identify it by adding either a direct statement and /or the challenge image badge to the post. If you tweet use the tag #eclecticreader or @bookdout
- Share your review with other challenge participants by posting your name/blog name and title of the book with a direct link to your review in the Linky.