My So-Called Chaos and A Peek At Karen’s World have a really great idea about a monthly linky party that asks you to be intentional about your month and set up your goals. I LOVE this idea, as I am a planner type person and like to have actionable lists of items that I want to do. Last month, some of my goals were met, and others were not–part of this I think was due to a nasty sinus infection, but I am back on the mend.
- Read 15 books (I read 20!!!)
- Post 10 reviews (I did!)
- Work on One Little Word Monthly lesson (fail–but am focusing on both this month)
- Work on my Love, Jac class (fail–but am focusing on it this month)
- Send out 3 pieces of mail (DONE!)
- Complete 2 Skillshare classes (fail)
- Work on another blog class I took (fail)
This month, my goals are:
- Work on One Little Word Monthly lesson (finish January AND February)
- Work on my Love, Jac class (finish January AND February)
- Send out 5 pieces of mail (I need to respond to some letters)
- Complete 2 Skillshare classes
- Work on a blog class I took
- Blog every week day
- Read 15 books
- Write 15 reviews (and possibly catch up on updating Goodreads).
I think I can meet these goals. I was able to blog all of the weekdays in January, and I am refocusing the energy on that. It is feasible and doable. What are your goals? Please share in the comments below!