Time for Tuesday Top 5
1. I love Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, even if it hits too close to home sometimes. Did you know it was a NaNoWriMo book?
2. The Ocean at the end of the Lane was dedicated to Amanda Palmer, the author's (Neil Gaiman) wife… And she wrote a song about Judy Blume, listen here.
3. Author Christopher Moore lived in a place not too far from where I was exciled. It gives me hope.
4. I have been writing lately and it has been pretty inspiring. So yeah…
5. Getting used to this mobile blogging thing, and I really like it! Yay, technology.